An overview of what we’ve built in 2016
It’s been a huge year for the development team here at Spark. We’ve launched numerous new features and improved existing ones. We also moved into a new office and took a trip to San Francisco!
Here’s an overview of what’s been added:
- Upgraded Carpenter our email template builder. (read more)
- Added new features to availability boards and the files section. We also built a setup wizard to get you up and running even faster. (read more)
- A new map view to see where all your projects are located. Quick switch navigation to jump between projects. BCC email tracking. (read more)
- A company portfolio page to let you compare project statistics as well as new traffic and response time stats. (read more)
- Agenda got a calendar view and a new tasks section. (read more)
- Launched our contact API allowing you to build custom apps with Spark’s contact data. (read more)
- Added default deposit structures to your projects. (read more)
- Improved structure for notes. Multiple agent ratings. Mass uploads for floorplan PDF files. (read more)
- New contact, email and inventory overview pages. (read more)
- New user permissions. (read more)
- A new registration form builder and multiple registration forms. (read more)
- Contact follow-up schedules. (read more)
These are the major features but we’ve also added many smaller things throughout the year to make Spark simpler, better and faster for you.
Looking forward to an exciting year ahead!
As always, if you have any questions or feedback regarding Spark, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!